The team over at RoadtripNation.org is excited to announce that we’re nearing the end of a very big project that we’ve been working on over the past several months—the redesign of The Roadtrip Nation Experience workbook! And we wanted to let you in on a few ways that your students can be a part of this exciting project!
Part of our redesign of the workbook is to showcase the talents of students going through the Experience. In the new workbook we will feature students’ creative works such as photos, drawings, and collages that they made during their Experience.
To take part, your students can submit their works of art to RoadtripNation.org to be considered for the new workbook. They must also follow the guidelines below:
1. Each student who wants to submit his or her work must fill out a release form for EACH item they submit or we cannot use them. Please mail the release forms to the address below or email to Tawny at email@example.com.
2. Photos should be at least 300dpi and 8.5 inches x 8.5 inches.
3. Illustrations can be submitted as scanned images in high resolution (at least 300dpi).
4. Collages can be scanned or photographed and submitted in the highest resolution possible (at least 300dpi).
5. Or original illustrations / photos / collages can be mailed to us at the address below and we will then return back to the sender. Please make sure to include a return address.
853 W. 17th Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
6. Files can also be emailed to Tawny at firstname.lastname@example.org in the following formats: .jpg, .tiff, .psd, .ai.
7. FINAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE is TUESDAY, MAY 3, 2011. We will notify the student by Friday, May 13, 2011, if his or her artwork will appear in the workbook.
To download the release form and view a specific list of artwork that students can submit, click here.
We can’t wait to see what we start getting in our inbox and mailbox in the next couple of weeks!